TUTORIAL | Burned Paper Nails
1. Paint your nails with a light nude polish, wait until it’s completely dries.
2. Put a piece of newspaper in alcohol, and wait 15-20 sec.
3.Place the wet paper onto your nails, push it down with your fingers and wait until the alcohol evaporates (7-10 sec), and remove the paper.
4. Topcoat it with clear polish.
5. Draw some lines with black polish, where you want your burned papers edges.
6., 7. Put some black and brown polish with a piece of makeup sponge around the black lines.
8. Clean up the edges with acetone.
9. Use a matte topcoat.
Kat Dennings Instagram: "The hottest hair accessory for 2014"
kat and her cat, they are so lovely!
Mother and Daughter by juhaihai
Dec 7, 2013. Tens of thousands of protestors hit the streets of Seoul, Korea today, demanding the resignation of President Park Geun-hye.
And not a single peep in American media.
yep western media is awfully quiet about these massive protests, and the electoral fraud committed by park geun-hye et al, the NIS and the rok military. not a single peep, it’s strange. why are they so silent on this?
never heard a thing about this..